We are very concerned with the well-being and education of our children. We understand that younger students have a shorter attention span. Our unique children’s programs use interesting and enjoyable methods to keep the student’s attention and teach our young students skills that they can use for life.
- We promote non-violent resolutions to conflict. Our methods help children to explore and understand conflict through role-play and other exercises.
- Students will learn confidence, self-discipline, and control as they learn how to act and react to the world around them.
- Our young students are treated with respect and are taught to return the same respect to others.
- We believe in praise, encouragement, and positive reinforcement. We have incentives for good academic report cards. Students must maintain good academic grades to be promoted to a higher rank.
- We teach students the value of making goals and working to meet them.