A positive attitude towards life
History of Martial Arts
The study of Martial Arts bean thousands of years ago in China. The Martial Arts were designed on the concept of self-defense and character development. The principles stressed in the Martial Arts philosophy are respect, confidence, discipline, mental alertness, and a positive attitude towards life.
High Levels of Enthusiasm and Positive Reinforcement
Our qualified instructors are energetic and outgoing. The Black Belt instructors have advanced training and continue to upgrade their skills. They have a sincere interest in your self-improvement, and in helping you reach your goals. Classes are intense workouts and offer exciting programs for adults, children and families. Our convenient and flexible scheduling has been designed with our students in mind. We offer inspirational newsletters to keep you motivated.
Modern Approach to Self-Defense
Our Black Belt Martial Arts School is dedicated to helping others develop confidence through self-defense skills. Our modern teaching techniques focus on the nature and structure of conflicts and how we can resolve them peacefully. Safety is always our greatest concern. We have a genuine interest in our student’s progress and development. Our staff is willing to go the extra mile for you.
Learning to set and achieve goals will help students become more successful in other areas of their lives as well.
Reaching Goals and Objectives
To help students achieve their goals they will be tested regularly and their progress will be assessed by an instructor.
- Achieving a black Belt is a multi-year goal for most people. Along the way there are short-term objectives to advance in skill level.
- Learning to set and achieve goals will help students become more successful in other areas of their lives as well.
Through the years, the Martial Arts Industry has grown rapidly. It has grown out of the image of a gym to that of a school, with a curriculum which outlines goals and objectives. A strong classroom structure is the key to the Black Belt Success System—it helps the student stay focused on his or her own goals.
- A class schedule will help you manage your time more efficiently and allow you to take advantage of more opportunities.
- A few productive classes a week is all it takes for you to improve your outlook, grow healthier, and live a happier life.
- We offer group lessons, and you may inquire about the availability of private lessons.
- Our class schedules were carefully thought out, with the student’s convenience in mind.